At Papresa, we are looking for our new Quality Manager. This position reports hierarchically to the General Management and will be responsible for the management of the quality system of our company. Are you interested? Here is what we have to offer you.
What are the functions of the position?
- Ensure the correct implementation of ISO quality standards and other regulations applicable to the sector and accompanying internal audits.
- To issue, control and keep the management system documentation up to date.
- Establish, design, and implement the quality indexes (KPI) necessary for evaluating and controlling products and processes and their corresponding action plans.
- Establish and apply the Quality Control programme in the company.
- Establish and maintain controls and procedures.
- Ensure that manufacturing or production processes comply with national and international quality standards.
- Lead the Quality Committee, ensuring quality control in processes, raw materials and products.
- Act as the primary contact for potential customer and supplier complaints, leading internal investigations and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Review customer requirements and specifications and ensure compliance.
- Work with the Purchasing department to establish external supplier Quality requirements.
- Lead and supervise the Quality management of quality control teams, auditors and factory managers.
- Ensure compliance of processes and products with the Quality standards set by the company.
- Analyse external and internal non-conformities, identify the causes and consequences, and support defining the actions to be taken.
- Accompany the treatment of non-conformities, corrective and preventive actions and opportunities for improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- A person between 35 and 45 years old, although older candidates will also be considered.
- Higher university degree, preferably Engineering or Bachelor’s degree.
- Specialised studies in quality control and production technology.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process, European Quality Model, ISO standards, control and inspection techniques, GMP.
- English and other languages will be an asset.
- Self-motivated personality, able to work independently, assert their criteria in different environments, and experience in team and project leadership.
What do we offer?
- To join the Management Committee of a leading company in an attractive new project, accompanied by professional experts in diverse environments.
- Young team, with extraordinary motivation.
- Permanent contract, with six months probationary period.
- Annual salary to be agreed upon, depending on your qualifications and other attractive conditions and social benefits.
Would you like to apply?
If you think you are a candidate we should consider, do not hesitate to apply. To do so, you can apply through the offer we have published on Linkedin.
We are accepting applications until 29 November 2021. Don’t miss out!