At Papresa, we are looking for an executive assistant & community manager. Are you interested? Here is what we have to offer you.
What are the functions of the position?
- Organisation of travel, bookings and meetings
- Organisation of events and visits
- Agenda management
- Mail and calendar management
- Expense settlement management
- Management of reports and presentations
- Telephone answering and call filtering
- Administrative support for other management departments
- Liaison and internal coordination of social media
Who are we looking for?
- Languages: English C1 essential, other languages (French, German, Portuguese) highly desirable.
- Minimum previous experience of 2 years
- Strong organisational, prioritisation, and communication skills
- Resolute, with a proactive attitude
- Profile with great discretion
- Knowledge of Social Networks and MS Office.
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation
- Indefinite contract, with six months probationary period
- Annual salary to be agreed upon, depending on your qualifications and other attractive conditions and social benefits
Would you like to apply?
If you think you are a candidate we should consider, do not hesitate to apply. To do so, you can apply through the offer we have published on Linkedin.